One-of-a-kind initiative, Junior Pitch is a weekend cricket league for children below the age of 14 years, providing a taste of competitive environment for budding cricketers.
The league gives a child an opportunity to play friendly matches, inculcate discipline, develop as a team player and learn fundamentals of the sport.
The annual event takes place at prominent sports grounds in Delhi for Under 14 to play T20 format.
Learn more about this great initiative by visiting our dedicated website on league: http://juniorpitch.com/
The league is conceptualized to develop the skills of a child in the following ways:
- To develop the child as a team player.
- Becomes physically fit and combat rising childhood obesity levels.
- Builds character and develop discipline.
- Learn fundamentals of the sport.
- To bring out the competitive spirit in a child.
- Further bond with parents in an outdoor atmosphere and on a sports field.